Short Biography of H.E. Dr. Naresh Bikram Dhakal
Year of Birth: 1965.
Social Status: Married and 3 children.
Appointed to Ambassador: June 09, 2022.
Academic Qualification: PhD, M.Ed., LLB.
Social Advisor: Chief Minister of Karnali Province Government, Nepal-Feb-23,2022 to June-6,2022.
Project Coordinator: USAID/RTI International-April-18,2016 to Sep-2,2021..
Resource Person: Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education/ Resource Centers-Feb-2002 to April-2016.
Head Teacher/Teacher: Nepal Government’s schools-1985 to 2001.
University Teacher: Over 3 years (Part time).
Advocate: Legal Service to the People and Advocacy in Courts.
Advisor: Nepal Cancer Relief Society.
• A study on students’ perceptions of Teachers’ Educational Styles: International Journal of of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences (IJREISS ISSN:2250-0588.
• English Insurance Book-2012.
• A study on Contextual and Personal Factors Influencing Teaching Behaviour-Globus, An International Journal of Management and IT (A refereed Research Journal-ISSN:0975-721X).
Language Skills: Nepali, English & Hindi.
• “National Medal, Certificate & Cash”: Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education-
• Letter of Appreciation: Education Directorate of Mid-west, Nepal-2005.
• Mob. +97460007038(Qatar)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org