One-Way Travel Document is issued by the Embassy to the Nepali nationals who has ended-up foreign employment in the State of Qatar (normally referred as canceled). The following documents are required for applying for a One-Way Travel Document:
- Copy of Cancel paper issued by Interior Ministry of the State of Qatar (in case of expiry of Passport the applicant are advised to visit immigration office at the Airport for residency permit cancellation);
- Copy of Direct flight ticket to Nepal;
- Copy of old passport;
- Passport sized photos- three pieces;
- Dully filled up application form.
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Card.